Thursday, December 1, 2016

Typing Triumph

That schoolwork struggle. It's real, y'all.  

Whether you homeschool or not..  Some days are glorious, some treacherous.  
Today? Today was a former. (YES!)  
I have been looking for a FREE typing app/ website/ curriculum for my second grader, when I happened upon Dance Mat Typing.   

I am IN LOVE.  This is engaging, entertaining, and best of all, no fits or complaints.  
(AT ALL. NONE. ZIP.)  
He (and I) loved watching his progress as he "crushed" the records at the bottom of the screen. 

BONUS: When grandma asked if he was doing schoolwork, he said, "No, this is just fun." Winning today, friends.  WINNING.
If you are looking for typing exercises, I definitely recommend!   
post signature
PS.  I'd love to hear what FREE resources you use for your children (to supplement their school work, or in a homeschool setting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment